Jeff Befort has a proven history of success on consumer and commercial defense cases. This extensive experience spans over twenty years and almost every consumer law. Through Befort Law Firm, these services can be provided at a competitive hourly rate or through alternative fee structures.
Proven experience. Competitive fee arrangements.
Traditional law firms using
hourly rates have priced themselves out of being able to cost effectively
represent businesses in consumer, real property and smaller cases. Befort Law provides a lower
cost hourly rate of $195 per hour for consumer, real property and commercial litigation, while also considering alternative fee
Why Befort Law?
Jeffrey A. Befort draws on more than twenty years of experience in commercial, real property and consumer litigation concerning almost every type of real property dispute and consumer law.
Befort Law provides flexible, innovative ways to effectively represent its clients, be it business litigation, serving as local counsel or being proactive on old debt cases. Learn more about Befort Law by scheduling an initial appointment at 816-569-6691 or by sending us a question or comment.
Befort Law Firm, LLC
4035 Central St
Kansas City, Missouri 64111
Kansas Credit Services Organizations Act
- Consumer Law Associates and Persels & Associates v. Kansas State Bank Commissioner
Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- Millet v.
Ford Credit (D. Kan.) – SJ granted
- Charis Armstrong v. Mazda Am. Credit
- Wiswell v. Ford Credit
Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
- Millet v. Ford Credit
- Ford Credit v. Hutchinson
- Hilgendorf v. Mellon Mortgage
- Weber v. Principal Mortgage
- Fitz v. OneWest Bank
Wrongful Repossession / State Consumer Protection Laws
- Tony & Juanita Ross v. Ford Credit
- Burris v. Ford Credit
- Steve James v. Firstar / US Bank
- Gregory v. US Bank
- Guilinger v. Ford Credit
- Villhard v. Ford Credit
- Debra Smith v. BMF, Inc. v. Ford Credit
- Dines v. Toyota Credit
Fraudulent Transfer / Conveyance
- Granite Management, Inc. v. Norman Gaar, et al.
Personal Injury Arising From Leased Vehicles
- Hoefle v. Ford Credit
- Rowedder v. The American Road Insurance Co.
- Kurtz v. The American Road Insurance Co.
- Crumby v. The American Road Insurance Co.
- Tomson v. Toyota Credit
Truth In Lending Act (TILA) - Class Actions re: Lease Terms
- Haskins v. PRIMUS Financial Services
- Villalobos v. Ford Credit
Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA)
- CFA v. Shore Grain Co., et al.
Real Property Litigation
- Teresa Rivera v. Ryan J. Fischer
Charles Dittmer v. Benedicta Vance
- Liberty School District v. Descendants of Homer Bush (Kellybrook Elementary School)
- Bauer v. Stewart Title Co.
Private Road Action
- Huddleston v. Strawhun
Quiet Title Action
- Mortgage One Corp. v. Giuseppe Tarantola and Connie Burton
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to constitute legal advice. Please consult an attorney for advice concerning your individual situation. We welcome your calls, emails or letters. Contacting us, however, does not create an attorney-client relationship. You should not send us any confidential information until after you have requested us to represent you and we have agreed to do so.